[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed May 31 00:37:06 EDT 2017

Hi Listmates,

The other day we did a segment on the local NPR stations. Here is a couple links if yu’d like to here it.

We are the 2nd segment.

Here is a link to the whole Insight Music show (Fulton Street is the second segment)

http://www.capradio.org/news/insight-music/2017/05/26/insight-music-the-kortet-fulton-street-jazz-band-arc-vocal-jazz-ensemble-joy-and-madness-band/

And here is a link to just the Fulton Street segment:

http://www.capradio.org/news/insight-music/2017/05/26/insightmusic-052517b/

I’m the one singing “Old Bones.”

Enjoy

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

Scientists believe that monkeys can be taught to think, lie, and even play politics within their community.
If we can just teach them to cheat on their wives we can save millions on congressional salaries.

---