[Dixielandjazz] Sunday 21st at The Blackburn Hotel with New Melbourne Jazz Band

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon May 15 08:21:16 EDT 2017

Good to see that traditional jazz is still in demand!
While other listmates mention it less often, Jim Kashinian's works
regularly in and around Madrid, John Petters not only works regularly but
also organizes jazz festival and "retreats," and Bert plays all over
Europe.  We have a French listmate who works regularly in Paris, and some
others in Oz.  And one should not forget Tony Pringle, the list moderator
Robert Ringwald, Dan Barrett or Chris Tyle.  And probably many many more.
Cheers

בלי
וירוסים. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>