[Dixielandjazz] Ken Sims.

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 05:53:56 EDT 2017

A few weeks ago Ken's daughter Jackie asked me to update the Ken Sims
Discography as he wanted to have everything in order before leaving this
world. Of course I did and I'm glad I managed to send him a copy in time.
In 1999 I contacted Ken for the first time and since then he has been very
helpful. I still enjoy his recordings with Acker in 1958-1960.
By the way, I also heard that piano player Pat Hawes died a few days ago.
He was amongst others a member of the Crane River Jazz Band.