[Dixielandjazz] Grateful?

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 09:33:44 EDT 2017

On the 27th I posted a message under the above caption.  Inter alia, I
wrote: "So let's at least give credit to those who are still doing us such
service, for Example Bob Erdos of Stomp Off or Paul Adams of Lake Records,
who have given many of us many hours of pleasure, and are still doing so."

It has unfortunately turned out that it was too late for Bob Erdos, who
passed away just two days earlier.
There is also something positive: Following my post,  Rachel Domber, Mat's
widow, informed me that she has continued Mat's good work and has since his
passing put out quite a few CDs.
Kudos for Rachel!
Cheers