[Dixielandjazz] RV: Jazz camps, apprenticeships, and learning

Paul Kurtz Jr phktrumpet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 09:00:08 EDT 2017

Thanks, Jim. I would probably feel like you guys in terms of the album covers except I couldn’t look at the pictures or read all of the information. That’s the same way with CD pamphlets. But, I sure can listen to 15 versions of Honey Suckle Rose and get ideas. And since I can read artists, composers, and such on my computer, I get access to things I never had before.

And believe me, I listen carefully and thoroughly, too.
Paul Kurtz Jacksonville, FL