[Dixielandjazz] two comments

Paul Kurtz Jr phktrumpet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 22:56:13 EDT 2017

Fuzzy, you capture the real need here, an interaction between experienced and novice players. Years ago, our concert band did some combined concerts with a local middle school. Now, some of those very students from that school are playing with us as adults. Everybody needs mentors.
Paul Kurtz Jacksonville, FL