[Dixielandjazz] RV: two comments

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 13 12:50:01 EDT 2017

>>>That might be a good suggestion for you for your future posts.  It has been a long time since we have seen such a negative posting on our mailing list, and you will find greater acceptance by entering with helpful, positive comments.<<<

I, too, agree, Jim, that you put it very nicely.

I've been known to be a bit snarky in the past with a comment or reply or two, so I consider it a Good Thing that you, the subject more or less, of Bill's post, took upon yourself the burden of replying.  Instead of the "Please, tell us what you REALLY think. On second thought, don't." that I was considering.