[Dixielandjazz] London

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 07:36:24 EDT 2017

It seems that Jim (and others before him) has put this straight: according
to the flyer, Tom Fisher is an alumnus of bands led at one time or another
by the people mentioned therein.  All those bands, by the way, were
"modern" (in the case of Dankworth - not too modern).

Cheers

בלי
וירוסים. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>