[Dixielandjazz] Off-topic, but not too much (sort of).

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 19 23:54:35 EST 2017

I've Googled till my keyboard hurts.  Many here might be aware of and possibly even have fond memories of a now-defunct record label from the 60s, 70s, and at least a bit into the 80s, known as Mark56 Records, owned and produced by a George Garabedian.  There appears to be no online info about him; even Wikipedia is empty, regarding both label and producer.  Does anyone know if he's still with us?  How things went for him after the label ended?  What he's up to, if anything, these days?  Where he lives?  Etc?