[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Bohém news about 2017: festivals, tours, FUN and JOY

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 10:16:17 EST 2017

For some unfathomable reason listmate Tamas has been experiencing
difficulties with postings to the list.
Hence, I am forwarding his last message.  Even if you don't intend to
attend the festivals, there are links to some excellent music.  Bria
Skornmberg is a well-known quality, but try the Slovak band!
Cheers for 2017!