[Dixielandjazz] Danny Barker With The New Black Eagle Jazz Band

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Sun Feb 26 20:14:27 EST 2017

I've seen this DVD.  It is just great!  The band was in top form, guests
were varied and entertaining and the reason for the concert moving.  There
was a great electricity coming from the audience which had a lot of college
age students in it who, I am sure, had not heard music like this before but
who were absolutely grabbed by it! Oh, yeah, I was there at the original
concert too.  What a great memory to have come alive!

Ron L'Herault