[Dixielandjazz] FW: 2018 With New Melbourne Jazz Band

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Fri Dec 29 20:36:50 EST 2017

.

Dear Friends,

Wishing you all "A HAPPY NEW YEAR".

As you all know the NMJBand has January off except for Saturday 20th at The
Werribee Jazz Club, at The Werribee Bowls Club 239 Watton Street, Weribee.

Phone number for bookings is 0428 544 943.

Now the rest of the "GOOD NEWS" is we are back in February , starting at The
Village Green Hotel on Sunday 4th, then The Royal Hotel on Sunday 11th, then
The Blackburn Hotel, Sunday 18th, "THEN" our new venue The Wheelers Hill
Hotel , Sunday 25th.

"NOW" the special "NEWS" !!!!

Starting Sunday March 4th !!!

We will be at "The Village Green Hotel" on the 1st Sunday , "The Royal" on
the 2nd Sunday," The Wheelers Hill" on the 3rd Sunday and "The Blackburn" on
the 4th Sunday of "EACH MONTH".

Hoping that you will be able to be with us at all venues in the New Year.

Thank you again for your on going support.

Looking forward to another "GREAT YEAR" !!!

With "LOTS of FUN/Dixieland/Swinging/Foot Tapping/JAZZ"

Best wishes to you all.

Cheers, Ross

98012237

www.newmelbournejazzband.com