[Dixielandjazz] DJML- search of early New Orleans videos in public domain

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Sat Aug 19 12:46:23 EDT 2017

To: DJML

From: Norman Vickers, Jazz Pensacola

Kevin Yeates of Vancouver is searching for early videos of New Orleans in
public domain.  I referred him, off-line, to US Library of Congress,
Jukebox Project.  They're collecting sound recordings  in public domain-not
just jazz but others as well.  It's likely that they might be able to help.

Suggestion by another DJML Listmate  that he seek help from his own library
in his search was also a good one.

Good wishes.  Give us a follow-up, Kevin!

Norman