[Dixielandjazz] Spike Jones

domitype domitype domitype at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 21:24:19 EDT 2017

Bill, Spike Jones released several records in the early 1960s with his "New
Band" and it is all straight ahead dance music, no comedy:
https://www.discogs.com/Spike-Jones-New-Band/release/4778668
and https://www.discogs.com/Spike-Jones-New-Band-My-Man/release/2855225

However, nothing I can find with a title or subtitle of "Music for Dancers"
in US releases. There have been a lot of re-issues (authorized and
unauthorized) but I don't see anything. I don't have access to my full
discography book for Spike Jones right now.

Dave Richoux