[Dixielandjazz] Of melodies and such

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 17:08:38 EDT 2017

When I tried to play the Condon version, I got "this video is not
available," but I finally reached it through youtube,.  I must admit that I
find it preferable to the other one.  I believe that I have it somewhere in
my collection, too.
Cheerx (just having a lovely, strong - 8.4%abv - Belgian ale Duvel)