[Dixielandjazz] Big Band Monday has Begun!

Glenn Crytzer glenn at glenncrytzer.com
Fri Sep 16 01:05:01 EDT 2016

Hi Friends,

Big Band Monday got off to a smashing success this week with over 125
people in attendance! If you live in NYC, NJ or will be visiting I do hope
you'll join us! The band includes some of the rising stars of the New
York's traditional jazz and swing music scene playing the hot music of the
20s and 30s and the swing music of the 30s and 40s.

Here's some photos from last week for those of you who do facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100546986965686.1073741837.15504038&type=1&l=7bdee0845f

Reservations recommended and can be made at BigBandMonday.com

Please join us! I promise the band will knock your socks off!

Cheers,
Glenn

--
646-543-3191
www.glenncrytzer.com

Follow Me on Social Media:
Facebook <http://facebook.com/glenncrytzermusic>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/glenncrytzer>
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/glenncrytzer/>

Get tickets for NYC's Swinging-est Supper Club Night, Big Band Monday with
the Glenn Crytzer Orchestra: www.BigBandMonday.com
<http://www.bigbandmonday.com/>