[Dixielandjazz] Bob & Molly Ringwald Performances The Next 3-Days Sacramento Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Sep 14 20:51:28 EDT 2016

I’ll be on Channel 40 at 9:45 AM tomorrow Thursday Sept 15.

Both Molly and I will be on Capitol Public Radio, KXJZ FM 90.9 Sacramento, Friday Sept 16, 9:30 AM. The show is “Insight.”
You can hear the show on the Internet
www.capradio.org

Both Molly and I will be on Channel 31, Saturday Sept 17, between 10:00 and 11:00 AM. Molly is scheduled between 10 and 10:30 AM. I am scheduled sometime between 10:30 and 11:00 AM.

Saturday night Sept 17, “An Evening With Molly Ringwald.”
Quarry Park Amphitheater
4060 Rocklin Road, Rocklin, CA 95677 (Behind the fire station, Historic City Hall and Memorial Park)
  Doors open at 5:00 PM w/ Peter Petty on the Firehouse Stage.
Bob Ringwald, Main Stage, approx 6:00 PM
Molly Ringwald, Main Stage, 2 45 minute sets beginning at aprox 7:00 PM.
Molly & Bob will have CDs available for sale after the show.
TICKETS
Http://Rocklin Concerts.Eventbrite.com
CONTACT Recreation, Arts, and Event Tourism Dept.
916/ 625-5200
5460 5th St., Rocklin, CA 95677
  https://www.rocklin.ca.us/events/concerts_at_quarry_park.asp

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

Kids today don't know how easy they have it ... when I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel ...