[Dixielandjazz] Interesting (and long) article about the possible Cuban influence on early Jazz

darnhard at ozemail.com.au darnhard at ozemail.com.au
Fri Oct 28 21:40:19 EDT 2016

 The Kingsley Paper was first published on the Facebook Jazz History
writing Page and I had also  intended to announce this work on the
DJML but looks like some members have beaten me to the punch.  I
should mention that I had help from group member Bill Haesler in
relation to early recordings, and works by Charles Suhor and David
Sager are quoted in the text which is now also available on my blog.

	You can get your own pdf copy at:

	https://www.dropboxcom/s/ss0zhisb4jgrhon/Kingsley%3ACuba.pdf?dl=0

	Dan Hardie

	http://tinyurl.com/nqaup