[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in London or Birmingham

domitype . domitype at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 20:37:24 EDT 2016

Time Out magazine has all of the big name acts plus more:
http://www.timeout.com/london/music/jazz-in-london
Here are a few more London area Trad and Swing bands:
http://www.londonjazzandswingbands.com/
And hundreds of jazz clubs and venues all over the country!
http://www.jazz-clubs-worldwide.com/docs/uk.htm

Have fun!

Dave Richoux