[Dixielandjazz] Walter Kingsley/Cuba Paper

robyn hardie darnhard at ozemail.com.au
Thu Oct 27 22:50:10 EDT 2016

The Kingsley/Cuba Paper was first published on the Facebook Jazz History Writing Group page and I had also  intended to announce this work on the DJML but it  looks like some members have beaten me to the punch.  I should mention that I had help from group member Bill Haesler in relation to early recordings, and works by Charles Suhor and David Sager are quoted in the text which is now also available on my blog. You can get your own copy on pdf  at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ss0zhisb4jgrhon/Kingsley%3ACuba.pdf?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/ss0zhisb4jgrhon/Kingsley:Cuba.pdf?dl=0>

Dan Hardie
http://tinyurl.com/nqaup <http://tinyurl.com/nqaup>
http://darnhard.blogspot.com.au <http://darnhard.blogspot.com.au/>