[Dixielandjazz] Bob Dylan-- Nobel Prize for Literature

Paul Kurtz Jr phktrumpet at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:42:46 EDT 2016

Little Bobby Zimmer has come a long way. He’s embraced quite a variety of music including folk, electric rock, and some country. His folk tunes were literature in a certain sense and I think he’s written more substantial things in his older age. My question, i guess, is, how much does it take in terms of written material to win a prize like that or can you win it for one outstanding piece?

And it could be wondered if they just had a sparse year and he hit the right time.
Paul Kurtz Jacksonville, FL