[Dixielandjazz] Are any of these musicians still with us?

Everett Farey hornslave at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 00:23:33 EDT 2016

I'm assuming you're referring to "Del Renfro.  Del was in the SF Bay
Area for some time in the 80's.  He played Drums in a band I had during
those years.  He was somewhat older than me, so I would think he's passed
on by now.  If you find he's still alive I'd love to get ahold of him.  He
left us to go to Seattle ( I think) and I never saw him again.  He was a
fine drummer and a very nice person.
If by chance you come across him I'd like to know where he is.  To contact
him, if he is, indeed, still with us.

Ev Farey