[Dixielandjazz] Sunday Nov 27th, with NMJBand at the Manhattan Hotel

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Sun Nov 20 21:01:55 EST 2016

Dear Friends,
The New Melbourne Jazz Band will be at the Manhattan Hotel, Corner of
Heatherdale and Canterbury Roads, Ringwood this Sunday Nov 27th.
Doors open at midday and Band plays lots of "Dixieland/Swing/Fun Jazz" from
12-30pm-till-3-30pm.
This will be our last Gig for the year 2016 at the Manhattan Hotel.
We will back in Febuary 2017 at all our regular Sunday Gigs at all Hotels,
Starting Febuary 5th at The Village Green Hotel.
All time frames will be 12-30pm-till-3-30pm at all venues.
To join in the "FUN" this Sunday please phone 9874 7777 to book a table.
It was a great day yesterday at the Blackburn, Thank you all again for your
on going support.
Cheers, Ross
98012237
www.newmelbournejazzband.com