[Dixielandjazz] : Will the music stop for Maine jazz legend Brad Terry? follow-up

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Sun Nov 20 16:45:11 EST 2016

To:  Musicians and Jazzfans list

From:  Norman Vickers, Jazz Pensacola

Thanks to guitarist Mark Guest, Asheville, NC and Janie Lynch of Canyon Country, CA and Sonny Drootin.  Brad has a Facebook account and has recently posted.  Mark Guest has entertained Brad in Asheville recently.

Then Crystal Joy Albert of Pensacola forwarded this note and article ( 2015) from Bangor (ME) Daily News

So apparently Brad has dropped his e-mail account and is communicating by Facebook.  ( I’m not a current subscriber)  At any rate, Brad is certainly an unusual and talented guy.  Glad to hear  that he’s still active.  Thanks, all.  I thought this article of sufficient interest to post.  I had opportunity to review Brad’s book which is mentioned in the article.

Norman