[Dixielandjazz] Bill Maginnis R.I.P.

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Nov 14 10:39:44 EST 2016

Bill Maginnis, the wonderful drummer from San Francisco has pass. Below is a note from his wife Rose.

Bill died early Saturday morning from a fast-growing lung cancer.  During the last week, he "held court" in his hospital bed for maybe 50-60 visitors, some of whom traveled a long way to visit.  He also received many calls and e-mails from friends and relatives.  Many told me that he was he best drummer they knew.  We're now arranging a memorial but don't know the date, yet.   Love, Ruth Maginnis

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

trump's first action after being sworn in will be an executive order banning the sale of pre-shredded cheese, to make American grate again.