[Dixielandjazz] "Ready For The River" lead sheet?

Les Elkins leslie.r.elkins at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:34:00 EST 2016

As the title says... looking for the lead sheet. I have the sheet music but
could use the chords.

(I've had this tune in my head for years but forgot enough of the lyrics
that I couldn't find it. Recently was listening to a Doctor Demento show
from his early days, and somewhat to my surprise, he played a string band
version of "River Blues" which reminded me enough to find it again.....)

Thanks,

-Les Elkins

--
"NEVER use a maj7 chord in any bar that is named after a deceased NASCAR
  driver, a large-calibre firearm, or an intoxicated farm animal."