[Dixielandjazz] Sunday 13th Nov with New Melbourne Jazz Band At The Royal Hotel,

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 04:35:26 EST 2016

Nice to see that at least some bands have work.  Perhaps more listmates who
are active musicians should from time to time let us know of their
activities?
In the meantime, I'm completing the preparations for my trip to listmate
John Petters' festival in Stratford upon Avon.  Already getting thirsty!
Cheers