[Dixielandjazz] Multi-instrumentalists

Jim O'Briant jobriant at garlic.com
Mon May 30 23:52:40 EDT 2016

Bob Romans wrote:

> I’m curious as to how many of my Listmates are
> multi-instrumentalists…playing one or more
> instruments that we perform on in OKOM!

I play only tuba and a (very) little string bass.

Howard Miyata plays Trombone, Tuba, Flugabone, British Baritone, Double Bell Euphonium and, on occasion, Cornet.

Eric Siverson routinely plays 3 or 4 different Saxophones, including Bb Soprano, F Mezzo-Soprano, Eb Alto, C Melody/ Eb Baritone and/or Bb Bass, as well as Bb Clarinet, Bb Cornet and an Eb Alto Valve Trombone.

Jim O'Briant
Gilroy, CA
Tuba & Leader, The Zinfandel Stompers Vintage Jazz Band