[Dixielandjazz] Smile in Swing Style.

William ♫ Sharp A1tradtrmpt at att.net
Fri May 20 14:16:48 EDT 2016

Ken - -
Not being a communist country, or  under any other dictatorship, I feel free to play a tune like “Smile” any damn way I want. If fact, since you ask, I have actually played it as  a Reggae, with no repercussions, no flying tomatoes, so have at it, and swing away !! !  I bet you 10 million dollars that someone has played it in swing style ( I only make those large bets when i know it’s impossible to prove me wrong).
Pick a style, and if you like it, do it. Music is a creative, not static, with tunes being always played the same way. You have been set free ! ! !

Stay “tuned”
Bill#

Message: 1