[Dixielandjazz] The Dixie Diehards

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Sun May 8 21:34:55 EDT 2016

I have been playing trombone singing and doing MC work with the Dixie
Diehards for about a year now.  Although long time leader/musical director,
Alan Shapiro has retired from the band, we've be fortunate to have Carl
Gerhard take Al's place.   We do a lot of retirement village gigs, as well
as summer music program performances.   Thursday, May 12 we have a rather
rare gig at a restaurant, Primavera in Millis MA.  We play 7 to 9:30.  There
is a $10 cash music charge and the Italian food is decent there.  It would
be great if Boston/Providence/Worcester area listmates could come out and
support live jazz at Primavera, give us a listen and give me feedback on the
performance.

Thanks,

Ron L'Herault