[Dixielandjazz] Fw: List of compositions by K. O. Eckland? - Jason Wanner

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Mar 29 15:11:17 EDT 2016

Patrick Skiffington wrote on Friday, March 25, 2016 5:07 AM:
Hello everyone,

I only know of one, actually called "Unsaturated Fats", here played by Jason Wanner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdehx7s5Woo

List Mates, if you haven’t clicked on the link and listened to Jason playing KO Eckland’s composition "Unsaturated Fats", please do so. He does a nice job.

I’d like to point out that Jason Wanner is a young man, probably somewhere around 30 who is a graduate of the STJS (Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society) Youth Jazz Camp. We now have quite a few professional musicians who cut their teeth on Jazz at our Youth Jazz Camps.

-Bob Ringwald

Dixielandjazz mailing list
Dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com