[Dixielandjazz] Ford Dabney

robyn hardie darnhard at ozemail.com.au
Fri Mar 11 18:30:15 EST 2016

Would anybody be able to help me find copies of any of the following Aeolian recordings:

Ford Dabneys Band with  Zeigfield’s Midnight Frolics

 A 445 The Jazz “Lazy Blues            AEVO 1218
That’s It

Pussy Willow                                     AE VO 1243
Sally Trombone

971 I’m Sorry I made you Cry        AE VO 36202
965 Hello Central Give Me No Man’s Land

1091 Feists All Hit Medley Intro: Every thing is Peaches,Katy etc                                       AE VO 36205

Indigo Blues                                                AE VO 120??

I think the first 4 may have been reissued on a Dutch CD not now available
Help would be appreciated I do not need originals
Dan Hardie