[Dixielandjazz] "out of date as OKOM"?

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 2 14:57:36 EDT 2016

I did not like that phrase...
"out of date" applies to perishable goods, milk or raw meat ...
Not music of seriousness and quality ...

not to mention some information about some formerly very expensive computers ...
If I wanted to get one of those stupid "you have been bounced" messages, how would I go about that?
I don't want one, I'm puzzled that anyone got one, and I don't know how other than by way of malfunctioning machinery.The only appropriate response is scorn of the pretences of sellers of electronics.

Don't shoot the pianist -- and don't even think about shooting the piano tuner, because nobody's been able to locate him in decades...
Robert R. Calder