[Dixielandjazz] messages on bouncing

Jim Allen jim.allen at longhornband.net
Thu Jun 2 14:08:51 EDT 2016

I've had a number of private emails about the password issue, and from the admin.

I still don't understand the bounce issue, but I changed my password to gibberish so I will need the reminder that comes with these communications.

I participate in a number of reflector type lists run by this or very similar software, without any of these exciting and dangerous events.

Hopefully, there is an answer that will restore serenity.

Carry on!

Best

Jim Allen
Tuba