[Dixielandjazz] messages on bouncing

Sep Troelstra stroelstra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 10:09:33 EDT 2016

Once in a while, I'm getting these bouncing messages.

I really don't understand it. I'm on several mailing lists and blogs,
and this is the only list I'm getting such messages. And that, while
mostly lurking and having a very normal mailing address @gmail.com.
Could it be that the server where this list is residing is really out of
date as is OKOM?

Next time i'm getting this message, I will unsuscribe, don't worry.

Sep Troelstra,
Doorwerth
The Netherlands