[Dixielandjazz] thanks

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Sun Jul 24 12:07:54 EDT 2016

Thanks to those that sent kind words about the passing of our trumpeter &
the video I posted yesterday. There is another video featuring Pepe on a
Chotis entitled "Madrid" which most of you won't know. It's a very popular
song in Spain.  There is a bit of loveble clowning during the verse which
brings back nice memories to me in particular.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCwjXM6zpX0

In a completely different mood, you can hear our substitute trumpeter,
Evgeniy, on Caravan.  Evgeniy is now playing with us steadily.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6jEwgpKFn8

Jim