[Dixielandjazz] Turk Murphy

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Jul 4 10:27:18 EDT 2016

Great video. I always wished I could have been at the Benny Goodman 1938 Carnegie Hall concert. So when the Turk Murphy concert was being planned, I said, I’m not gonna miss this one.
I was there for the evening of the video. and at Carnegie Hall the next night. what a great experience. My daughter Molly was with me at the Carnegie Hall concert.

-Bob