[Dixielandjazz] Traveling in UK and Scotland first two weeks of August (jgfairman)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 17:14:36 EDT 2016

Gee,
Reading the listings makes me wish I were there!
I have never heard of some of the bands, but some I know and the Diplomats
of Jazz has been a personal favorite since I first heard the band back in
1992.  Jim Petrie is among my favourite British cornet players, and has
been since I first heard him in Geelen, The Netherlands, in 1991 (he was
with the Climax Jazz Band of Edinburgh).  Very distinctive sound.
Cheers!