[Dixielandjazz] Bob Ringwald Trio Tonight, Zinfandel Grill

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Jan 23 06:13:42 UTC 2016

Dear Friends,

It won’t be raining inside tonight. We’re gonna have a lot of fun. Hope you will be with us.

Bob Ringwald Trio featuring Darrell Fernandez and special guest Carolyne Swayze. vocals

Tonight, Saturday January 23, 2016, 7:00 - 10:00 PM.

Zinfandel Grill, 2384 Fair Oaks Blvd.

Sacramento CA 95825

Between Watt Ave. and Howe Ave.

Reservations suggested, V916/ 485-7100, F916/ 484-7728.

Ask to be seated near the band. Otherwise you might be sitting across the dining room where you can’t hear us.

I might add that the food is terrific. I especially love their pizzas and their shrimp Caesar Salad. But everybody seems to rave about whatever they have. And . . . . the service is excellent.

For menu, map & directions:

http://zinfandelgrille.com

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

If I make you breakfast in bed, a simple "Thank you" is all I need.....not all this, "how did you get in my house" business!