[Dixielandjazz] Banjo Teacher Needed in Mundie Indiana

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 16 05:19:07 UTC 2016

David,

Steve Caddick and I are both members of a 4-string banjo group on Yahoo.

          fourstringbanjo at yahoogroups.com

Try connecting to it. It covers plectrum and tenor banjo topics.

Cheers,
Bruce Stangeland

Message: 4
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 14:13:32 -0500
From: "Ron L'Herault"<lherault at verizon.net>
To: "'Robert Ringwald'"<rsr at ringwald.com>, "'Stephen Caddick'"
	<banjopa1 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Banjo Teacher Needed in Mundie Indiana

I'm forwarding your message to Steve Caddick who teaches on line and may be able to help with information if not with lessons.

Ron L