[Dixielandjazz] Banjo Teacher Needed in Mundie Indiana

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Jan 14 21:06:52 UTC 2016

I’ve been contacted by a totally blind man, 52 years old in Mundie Indiana who wants to learn to play plectrum banjo. He contacted Don Van Palthe but Don’s lessons require reading and seeing diagrams.

Anyone on the List here live near Mundie or knows a banjo teacher in the area?

Also, can someone tell me where a 4-string banjo email list might be located? I’ll refer him to that List.

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

"America is the only country where a significant proportion of the population believes that professional wrestling is real but the moon landing was faked."
~ David Letterman