[Dixielandjazz] No Regret; 'tis Autumn sheet music/chords

Ulf Jagfors ulf.jagfors at telia.com
Tue Jan 12 17:59:19 UTC 2016

Many thanks for the help. I have passed it on to my bandleader for
processing to the next rehearsal. The No Regrets was a Billy Holydays
recorded tune and not the French tune by Edit Piaf. They are all on Spotify
and Youtube
Ulf

" Can anyone help me or were I can find sheet music and chord charts for
C-instrument for following tunes; -No Regret -`this autumn Help is much
appreciated from this excellent list Ulf Stockholm"