[Dixielandjazz] This Sunday with New Melbourne Jazz Band

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Tue Jan 5 05:04:07 UTC 2016

Just a reminder !!!

Dear Friends and List Mates,
The New Melbourne Jazz Band Is back on deck on  this Sunday arvo !!
We will be at The Royal Hotel, Upper Ferntree Gully.
Doors  open midday, Band plays "LOTS OF FUN JAZZ" from 1pm-till-4pm.
Phone number to book a table is 9758 2755.

Also, I met with manager this morning and  they are taking bookings for
 the 4th Sunday, January 28th  at  The Manhattan Hotel,
Corner of Heatherdale and Canterbury Roads, Ringwood.
Doors open midday , Band Plays from 1pm-till-4pm.
          " JAZZ  in the BISTRO"
"Seniors Lunch"  = $20, (all you can eat !!)
Phone 9874 7777 to book a table.
If you want more info , give me a call on the number below !!
Thank you all again for your support.
Cheer, Ross
98012237
www.newmelbournejazzband.com