[Dixielandjazz] Safe mailing of CDs?

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Thu Feb 18 18:54:27 UTC 2016

I hope someone can answer this question. I’ve made multiple copies of two CDs of my late brother Don’s best playing. I want to send them to his two adult kids, nine nephews, and a few friends (all in the USA). Is there a safe way of mailing them, short of buying expensive bubble packs? I receive Netflix DVDs in simple paper envelopes. Would standard manila envelopes, maybe with a piece of cardboard for support and “Do not Bend” written on the envelope be pretty safe?

Charlie Suhor