[Dixielandjazz] Cocuzzi Connection

Kristy Cocuzzi kristycocuzzi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 22:40:33 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Happy Valentines Day!  Just seemed the perfect time for John and I to send
you some musical love! We have a couple of public performances this month
end, so thought we'd let you know.

For a nice Post-Valentine dinner with music:

Monday, February 15th, 6:30 - 9:00pm
John and Kristy Cocuzzi Duo
Hilton Sacramento Arden West
Brandy Wine Room (note - while Harvard St. Grill is being updated, menu is
still available!) No cover charge!
2200 Harvard St
Sacramento, CA 95815
916-922-4700

February 19 - 21
San Diego Jazz Party - John on piano
Del Mar Hilton, San Diego, CA
Tickets *may* be available at http://www.sdjp.org/reservations.shtml

Wednesday, February 24
John will be at Straw Hat Mather with Charlie Hull
6:30 - 8:30 pm

Saturday, February 27, 7 - 10 pm
John and Kristy Cocuzzi Duo
Zinfandel Grille - No Cover Charge
2384 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Sacramento, CA  95825
916-485-7100 - reservations recommended, ask to be seated near the band!

And for you musical theater buffs, the very talented Angie Reed will be
taking the lead role at Whitney High School theatre as Millie in
"Thoroughly Modern Millie". Her shows in the lead role are February 26 and
27 at 7:00 pm, and March 3 and 5 at 7:00 pm. Cost of admission is $12
adults, $8 seniors/students
https://app.arts-people.com/index.php?show=61693. Hope to see you there!

March will find us in Coos Bay, Redding, and Eureka as well as some private
and restaurant events. Stay tuned!

Hope your Valentines Day has been filled with love, and we hope to see you
all tomorrow night at the Hilton!

Hugs,

Kristy and John