[Dixielandjazz] For Ken Mathieson

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Tue Feb 16 15:00:59 UTC 2016

Didn't realize that it had derailed.

Ron L in warming MA.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dixielandjazz [mailto:dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com] On
Behalf Of Robert Ringwald
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 6:14 PM
To: Ron
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] For Ken Mathieson

Sending this via DJML.

Let me know if you get it. DJML seems to be back on track.

-Bob Ringwald
DJML Moderator

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet Fulton Street Jazz
Band (Dixieland/Swing) 916/ 806-9551 Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

"When the white missionaries came to Africa, they had the Bible and we had
the land.
They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes.
When we opened them,
we had the Bible and they had the land."
~ Desmond Tutu