[Dixielandjazz] You Are Invited - Nevada City Tuesday Feb 9

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Feb 9 06:04:28 UTC 2016

Dear Friends,

This is the Sacramento, Auburn CA area:

Join us, the Fulton Street Jazz Band for our 9th year, Fat Tuesday celebration at the First United Methodist Church in Nevada City, California.
The public is welcome. This is a gift from the church to the community.
Doors open at 6:30 PM and the interdenominational service starts promptly at 7:00 with the FSJB playing:

“Just a Little While to Stay Here”
“What a Friend We Have in Jesus”
“Down by the Riverside"

Fat Tuesday interdenominational Jazz Celebration
United Methodist Church, 433 Broad Street, Nevada City CA
The white church up on top of the hill.

Everyone is invited to the Dessert social immediately following.

Info: 530/ 265-2897
www.nevadacitymethodist.com

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.
I changed the name of my bathroom from John to Jim. So now I can say, "I go to the Jim every day."