[Dixielandjazz] Basin Street Six

Fuzzy fuzzymail at fuzzyjazz.com
Tue Feb 2 18:27:15 UTC 2016

Bill, Charles, and all those who provided input into the Basin Street Six
subject:

I'm still following this thread closely and appreciate all the wonderful
insight and info you've provided thus far.  Unfortunately, my family has
been (and will continue to be) addressing a critical time for a family
member, and as a result, I haven't been able to respond to the thread much -
but I have been reading it.  Please accept my apologies, as my intention
wasn't to ask for help/input and then disappear.

I look forward to hearing/seeing any further information which might be
posted, and would once again like to voice my extreme pleasure and wonder at
all of the details and info you have already provided in answer to my
original request. While the family issue will continue to prioritize my time
right now, I look forward to the time when I'll be able to comb back through
this discussion and follow up with you.

What a great group of people here at DJML!

Fuzzy