[Dixielandjazz] BSUp: My Fat Valentine @ Dizzy's Feb 10 ** NC, FL, VT, NJ, MN, CA**

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Feb 2 16:49:50 UTC 2016

BSUp: My Fat Valentine @ Dizzy's Feb 10 ** NC, FL, VT, NJ, MN, CA**Congratulations to Bria. I knew her when...

From: Bria
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 7:46 AM
To: =?utf-8?Q??=
Subject: BSUp: My Fat Valentine @ Dizzy's Feb 10 ** NC, FL, VT, NJ, MN, CA**

                        BSUp: MY FAT VALENTINE FEB 2016
                        DIZZY'S NY, NC, FL, VT, NJ, MN, CA
                        View this email in your browser

                        Hi Everyone,

                        Happy Groundhog Day!  Our little fur friend Punxsutawney Phil has predicted Spring is on its way and I'm hopeful that's the case after the recent blizzard. We had to reschedule two concerts which ended up making for a lovely Sunday afternoon in Hackettstown NJ this weekend past; Our show/workshop for WVU Arts has been rescheduled for Tuesday March 1st. Hope to see you there!

                        Right now I'm having a blast pulling together music for next Wednesday's show at Dizzy's dubbed "MY FAT VALENTINE: Love Songs From The Big Easy" :)
                        Mardi Gras meets Valentine's Day on February 10th and I hope you can join us!  The band will be SMOKIN' with Jerome Jennings on drums, Ehud Asherie on piano, Russell Hall on bass and Evan Arntzen singing and playing reeds.  Yeah!

                        BIG NEWS from the New York Hot Jazz Camp - We're happy to announce our final concert will be held at the legendary IRIDIUM JAZZ CLUB on Sunday May 22nd.  All our students will perform with their ensembles right in Times Square.. wow!  There are still spots available for this incredible week of world class instruction, fun, and serious NY experience. www.nyhotjazzcamp.com

                        This month the suitcase will stay packed as I hop around to North Carolina, Florida, Vermont, New Jersey, Minneapolis and California; Let's go! I want to thank you also for your patience on news for the next CD release;  I hope to have a thorough update for next month's write up, and I hope you'll consider it worth the wait :)

                        Thanks and enjoy!
                        Bria

                              Feb 5/6: NC Jazz Festival, Wilmington NC

                              Feb 10:  My Fat Valentine @ Dizzy's Coca Cola, New York NY

                              Feb 12: The Palladium, St Petersburg FL

                              Feb 13: Jazz and Cabaret Club, Valencia Shore FL

                              Feb 14: Glenridge Performing Arts Center, Sarasota FL

                              Feb 17: Birdland w/ David Ostwald's Louis Armstrong Centennial Band, NYC

                              Feb 19: Mahaney Center for the Arts, Middlebury VT

                              Feb 21:  Tri-State Jazz Society, Haddonfield NJ *FREE*

                              Feb 24: Birdland w/ David Ostwald's Louis Armstrong Centennial Band, NYC

                              Feb 26: Augsberg Jazz Fest @ Augsberg College, Minneapolis MN

                              March 4: Piedmont Piano Co, Oakland CA

                              March 5: San Jose Winterfest @ Cafe Stritch, San Jose CA

            This email was sent to rsr at ringwald.com
            why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
            www.briaskonberg.com · 1 · Brooklyn, New York 1111 · USA