[Dixielandjazz] BOYCOTT GUINNESS !!!

Mr McClernan mcclernan1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 28 01:36:52 EST 2016

But, I need my Guinness................for strength.
John McClernan, T.H.
(Trophy Husband)

On Dec 27, 2016, at 1:29 PM, ROBERT R. CALDER wrote:

BOYCOTT GUINNESS I shout,
doubtless with the same ineffectuality many the honest man has been reduced to
against the forces of the dark

What of all those Italians in 1920s New York?
With reference to the bad ad's reference to racism?

No Bixian should ever touch Guinness again!

(I have no delusion about this being a new idea -- lesser-known brands of Irish stout came on the UK market after the owners of Guinness organised the takeover of a Scottish whisky company some time back)

DOWN WITH ....  something else in your glass!
AND ALL THE BEST FOR 2017 !

Robert R. Calder